Friday, January 4, 2008

A Week Away

So I'm awake at 4:00 o'clock this morning thinking about, well, you know what I'm thinking about. We leave in a week. A Week!



We finally got all our hotels squared away for our stays in Tahiti, Sydney and Auckland. Joe's dad, Wally, did a great job taking care of all our transfers and all the little details that go along with a trip like this. It's too bad he and Joe's mom, Linda aren't coming with us...I was looking forward to shopping with Linda and seeing Wally (see pic) do the Maori war dance again, but with the natives (yes, that's Joe in a Russian Cossack...the hat, glasses and beads are another story). We'll have to find a cool souvenir to bring back for them.

1 comment:

christine Jelllow said...

Ok, you are bookmarked and I think I've figured everything out so I can live vicariously for the next few weeks. Have a blast.