Who wants proof that the water goes down the drain counterclockwise south of the equator. Um, Jim, it turns out that they can plumb the drains to go any direction they want. Most of the toilets go straight down (they're air forced), but the sink in the bathroom at the Sydney Marriott gave me the proof I need. I wish I had some food coloring or something to make it easier to see, but you can tell...the water is, indeed, decending counterclockwise.
I have lots of pictures from yesterday's Harbor Cruise and Opera House tour, but I've got to pack and get ready to get on board this afternoon. I'll post later with a couple of funny stories and some great fotos. Cheers!

2 comments:
We know the reason Brett is 'down under'... Chris Hanson and Dateline have no jurisdiction where he's prowling.
So, now I have the proof. Thanks, Tracy, you've answered one of the questions that has perplexed me for years. Now, if you answer the ever-evading questions of Why we are here on earth? and Does life exist on other planets? you'll solve other mysteries that have kept me up at night.
Thanks for the insight.
Jim
Post a Comment