Monday, December 31, 2007

It's Almost Here

Up until now, this cruise/vacation has been months away or next year. Now it is just days away and in a few hours, it will be THIS YEAR!

If you know me, you know that I am totally a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy. Formal is a button down shirt, jeans and nicer shoes than tennis shoes. I am gonna have to go buy clothes so I can eat at night. I know Tracy is fired up about dressing up and I currently would be banned to the room after 5 PM with my current wardrobe.

So, I am gonna have to go out and buy some kahki/docker type pants. I am scrounging an electrical converter and another duffel bag with wheels.

I can pack without even thinking for a motorcycle trip around the country. Not so this time! Oh well, I will have a credit card, so I can buy anything I HAVE to have.

I am gonna go out and have a nice time tonight for New Year's Eve and starting Wednesday, I gotta get serious about getting ready.

2 comments:

geopam said...

I know you'll have a great time, Jonathan! Take lots of photos and I'll be watching the blog to see how much fun y'all are having. As usual, I'll live vicariously through you. LOL Wish I could at least send my passport so it could get stamped even if *I'm* not there. LOL pam :)

Anonymous said...

I am as excited about this as you are Jonathan. I can relate to your wardrobe situation, I have a pretty mellow one myself! What ever you do, always take an extra shot for me and PLEASE do not forget the CAMERA!!! I want to be on this trip too!!
Hope you had an awesome time welcoming in the New Chapter in life.. You sure are starting it off right!
Dawn