Wednesday, December 5, 2007

37 days to go

Joe is already on a shopping spree. I'm working to lose those last ten pounds so I can feast at the chocolate buffet. I've committed to taking my workout clothes...a novelty for my packing list. We got our cruise documents and all our flights have been confirmed (first class all the way, baby!). Last weekend we bought our travel booklets. I think I'm really starting to get excited! I only hope that I can keep my desk clear. Today I got a request to go to one of the offices in my territory in January...yikes! No can do...you'll just have to wait until February. I'm sure that won't be the only request. I'll just have to get used to saying, "Hey, I'm going on vacation...you'll just have to fin for yourself for awhile." I think I can get used to saying that!

No comments: