Friday, December 14, 2007

tick tock

Well, here we are: one month out from vacation. And, yes, Virginia, I've started my packing list! Since it will be summer there, we'll be all about shorts, t-shirts and suntan lotion. Our cruise docs tell us that there are laundry facilities on board, so I'm thinking that will reduce my suitcase by about 1/3...there's good news.

It's weird...we had our Christmas party a week ago, so all our decorations were out early. We're having a small Christmas in Amarillo during the actual holiday, but my mind is already on the south pacific...can I take the tree down now??? I guess that's tacky.

This weekend we'll be choosing excursions. Wine tasting, pub crawl, a trip to Mt. Cook, a couple of Kodak moments in Fijordland and shopping...my kind of excursions! Guess I'll be sure to pack the Chaser.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy - this is too fun to share in your anticipation!! Thank you! Also, we tried for Mt. Cook, once upon a time, yet it was socked in so we had to cancel. I hope you get there - such an experience! xoxo