There are soooo many choices (all of them expensive) for our down under adventure. Not so surprising: we chose the ones that include drinking and eating...that would be chocolates, cheeses, olives, wines, beers, the list is huge...just like we'll be by February. The downside is that by the time we get to Aukland, it's time to enjoy a couple of days on the beach. But I guess folks down there are used to seeing whales...hmmm.
There are just a few things that I HAVE to do while I'm there. I have to throw a boomerang (or see someone do it successfully). I have to see a kangaroo up close and personal (I'd like to feed one). I have to hold a wombat (and sing the wombat song...a composition from my high school days). I have to buy a "shout" for a local or two (a shout is a round of drinks). And I have to shop for opals and something made with local wool...maybe some Uggs. I'm sure Joe's thinking, "Ugh! She's shopping again/still!"
We're 25 days out!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment