Wednesday, December 26, 2007

T'was the Day After Christmas

And all through our house -
empty boxes and wrappings, and somewhere, my spouse.

He's hiding, I'm sure, so the clean up he'll miss
but make no mistake, he can't hide from this:

Sixteen days 'til vacation! It's coming up fast!
A year in the making - and it's here, at last.

We've booked all our flights, got our cruise information.
And this week we should get hotel confirmation.

We've read all the scoop, and we've chosen excursions.
(There's so much to read, and so many versions!)

This trip will be special, there's no doubt in my mind.
And I've been so excited I can't wait to unwind.

Our first stop's Tahiti, and my master plan:
To lay on the beach and work on my tan!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Tracy, Im trying this out.

Mel Crow said...

Hi Guys! Merry Christmas. I am so jealous! Yes, I know we just got back from a two week vacation, but I am ready to go again. Can't wait to follow your adventure on the blog. Have fun!