hooray! Here's a link to my pictures. The six of us will get together soon and swap...which should be great fun. Joe and I ended up with over 650 pics. I had to edit down to 250 for Shutterfly...talk about some hard choices.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BbsmThy4cv-g
Anyway -- we've now been home for a week, and we're finally getting back to normal. All the laundry's been done, but I still have little piles of stuff...like the daily event calendars from the ship and all our little receipts. Still need to go through all that...I'll get to it someday. Soon. Really.
Thanks everyone for reading. We heard from lots of you, and it was great fun chronicling the trip and getting feedback from home.
"I have wandered all my life, and I have also traveled; the difference between the two being this, that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment." -Hilaire Belloc
Happy travels. Cheers, Mates!
t
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment